Are you a person who has limited time but an unlimited thirst for knowledge? Do you wonder about why people (including you) act and feel the way they do?
Great … you’re in for a treat.
NOW I GET IT! — a collection of columns, written by psychologist and author Dr. Sapadin, is packed with creative advice, extraordinary insights and poignant stories that readers will long remember. This beautifully written book teaches profound lessons for living and loving in a clever, easygoing, and deceptively simple format.
The book is organized into six areas:
- Personal Growth – Investing in your own growth. What a good idea!Sample Chapter: The Damaging Duo – Stress and Worry.
- Communication – It’s great to be able to know how to communicate so that the other person ‘gets’ us.Sample Chapter: Speaking So You’re Taken Seriously.
- Intimate Relationships – We fall in love; love is blind. Sooner or later, we regain our sight; then what?Sample Chapter: Couples in Conflict: Women’s Version, Men’s Version, The Way Out.
- The Art of Parenting – Parenting is more art than science. But like art, we need to acquire the skills that lead to exceptional performance.Sample Chapter: Entitled Kids, Defensive Parents.
- Dealing With Difficult People – Fasten your seat belts. You’re in for a bumpy ride!Sample Chapter: How to Argue With a Difficult Person.
- The Change Process – You can be the recipient of the best advice but if you don’t use it, are you any better off?Sample Chapter: Can People Really Change?
Free shipping and handling for all books shipped within the USA. For Shipping and Handling rates to other countries, write to LSapadin@DrSapadin.com